Monday, January 28, 2008

I gotta cheer up! All this freaky sh*t ain’t worth obsessing over.

That’s why it’s time for one of my famous RoRo fakt sheetz! I haven’t made one of these since I was dating my wife, I don’t know why, but I felt like making one now to cheer myself up after that stupid dream I had last night, and it’s terrible possible implications for our country and Christians everywhere. I don’t want to think about that sh*t any damn more!

So without further ado, here RoRo!

INTERESTING FAKTZ AND FIGURES ABOUT YOURS TRULY:


- I listen to Howard Stern 5 days a week!
- I am distantly related to actor Danny Glover, but I can’t stand his politics.
- I saw Star Wars in the theater in 1977 40 times.
- I hate all drugs except herb, which is a plant, and not a drug.
- I volunteer 2 days and 3 nights a week, breaking up my volunteer time between church-based outreach, cleaning our highways with at-risk youth, sweeping out pony cages at the park and reading to older people who have vision problems.
- I’ve been married for 7 years, too long! Just kidding. Maybe.
- I have 2 beautiful children who I love more than life itself.
- I have never broken a bone or had any major surgery
- I don’t go for that ghetto grape soda, I am into Sprite.
- I don’t like liver, not even with onions.
- I don’t believe in racism, but I acknowledge many stereotypes are very true. I am not too fond of Arabs right now, I have to be honest.
- I don’t think god hates fags that repent and have the discipline to turn back straight- but if they don’t they’re gonna burn for eternity.
- I have voted republican across the board for more than 10 years.
- I don’t like Hip Hop or RnB or whatever. I like rock and country. It’s my style.
- I love, love, love ice cream. My preference? MF’n strawberry.
- Jay Leno? Funniest man alive.
- I believing in hipping people to the truth about heaven and hell, even if it’s uncomfortable.
- I am known to friends and family as notoriously ‘gassy’. And proud of it!
- I like me a good steak.
- I am no longer a player, but I had me some wild times I have to much class to give the details on!
- Thursday night is poker night.
- I am a master with my BBQ, I OWN that grill. I dig on gas and don’t have time for no damn briquettes.
- I love eating at Carl’s Jr, and eat there 3-5 times a week. Favorite? Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger and Western Bacon 6 Dollar Burger.

- I can bench press 450lbs son!

No comments: