Saturday, January 5, 2008

My first blog post!

Yo! My name's Roland, but ma friends call me RoRo. I’ve been meaning to start a current events blog for a year now. But I kept puttin’ it off because’a my schedule and the pressures of being a man in these here tumultuous times. But watching these presidential race primaries, it got a fire like thunder burning in my heart. It got so bad it was like the sorta passion one feels when the pastor rocks the mic in church on Sunday! So no MO procrastination yo. I am through with that week-old bullsh*t. My opinions are worth hearing ‘cause I am not only a teacher of youth, but also a black man who is also a conservative. Sure, there have been others, but they are all whitewashed to high heaven, if ya catch my drift. I ain’t no sell out, I am authentic to the utmost degree, trust me. I handle my business, my family and my car. I am always devoted to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Praise Jesus! So, with all that nonsense out of the way, here come my political blogs! I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! (I am excited, can you tell?)

No comments: