Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Voting brothers, God, and getting really 'real' with gays for once

In this world, so salaciously festooned with the depraved works of the wicked, picking a President should be seen as a sacred duty. Like naming your children, choosing your charities and even, yes, the model of car you drive (Escalade? Hell no to the ghetto- I drive a BMW like a white man, I have arrived b*tch!). Yeah, you heard me right! Now Giuliani is the man, he's in- if people vote like me. But I am concerned, worried, confounded and perturbed by the thought of my brothers and sisters blindly voting Democratic as is our tradition. Hey. It’s understandable because of history. When George Washington went to Africa to buy slaves (this happened, though you don’t read it in most history books) it was emblematic of the times, and of times that would continue for almost two hundred years- remember that. My people couldn’t vote until the motherf*cking nineteen sixties! If the man hadn’t been so nice in the end, we’d probably still not be able to vote. That is some damn f*cked up sh*t. So let no man, NO MAN, tell me I don’t know my history, or that I am not sympathetic to the reasons so many brothers vote democratic in such a blind, reactive way. And although I am sympathetic- most of my chocolate brothers are just pathetic. Bill Clinton was the first black president? Hell no, f*ck that. That man’s whiter than Casper the Friendly Ghost. And another thing- what the hell is he doing with that Monica Lewinsky? She’s white! If he was ‘the first black president’ he’d have nailed a sister in the Oval Office.

The brown people of the present, and more importantly, of the future- should get real and vote with their Christian righteousness- vote CONSERVATIVE and republican. We need to wake up and learn that to be like the white man is not forgetting who you are. Look at me- I’m black, AND I keep it real. I drive a nice car, have a good job and a family that’s going places. Sure I do a bunch of traditionally ‘white’ things. But so what? I don’t give a f*ck what my blind brothers back in the neighborhood think. Hell, I took my wife to a square dancing class last month! I listen to country (forget those ghetto gangsta hip hop fools!), I take horseback riding lessons and I eat at Black Angus at least twice a month, so you know I am legit. Hell son! I put the ‘black’ in Black Angus. Come to think of it, I could go for one of their bad ass appetizer platters right now! Mmmmm mmmmmm!

But I also think it’s near equally important to NEVER vote for a condidate that supports gay ‘rights’ or marriage or any of that sinful f*ggot sh*t. We have to put those swishes BACK in the closet and padlock the motherf*cker and throw away the damn key! Spreading their AIDS, their diseases, their sin, their depravity and devilish, diabolical and unnatural practices. To be a f*g is to be a blind fool. How can you NOT know your d*ck doesn’t belong up another dude’s assh*le? How stupid do you have to be- how blind- that you can’t see as plain as m*therfucking daylight that the b*tch was made for the man’s d*ck. The female- the b*tch, was MADE for a man's d*ck! They were literally created by God The Father to take a penis and then have shorties. And d*ck was made for the b*tch, to spead her wide and put that load deep inside!

END OF STORY.

No comments: