Monday, January 28, 2008

MORE POLITICAL SH*T AND CURRENT EVENTS!

I haven’t been following the political nature I decided on for this blog as closely as I wanted to. So I am going to experiment with a slightly different, partially encapsulated method for non-directly political rants. I need to stay more focused on politics (I’m going to try!) until the election is over. Basically, I am hoping to do the contest thusly y’all: ½ of each entire blog post will be political/current events, and NOT necessarily related to the paragraph that follows. I will try to keep the new, shorter non (or less) political parts to a paragraph or two. I have a tendency to speak with passion, from my heart, and I can admit I get carried away. So, here’s how I’ma try and work this sh*t…

COMBINED HEADLINE: It would probably look something like this:

My damn mom says she’s going to vote for Obama! (This will be hopefully 3-5 paragraphs or thereabouts)
NFL Football / Herb / Michael Flatley / Educate the youth! (These 1-2 paragraphs)

What do y’all think brothers? I think it’s going to rock your damn socks right the hell off!
I am off to write a political post now!

No comments: